After months of waiting through fall and winter, warmer weather is just around the corner. I know this warm spell of 75-80 degree weather is not here to last, by knowing that the harsh temperatures of winter are almost gone is very exciting. I have been sick more this winter than any winter season yet. I like to brag about having a good immune system, never missing a beat during the cold seasons, yet this winter hit me hard. I don't know if I should attribute that to kindergarten germs or my immune system, yet whatever it is I am ready for spring. We enjoyed a lot of "firsts" this weekend that will soon turn into our normal warm weather routines!
1. Our first picnic on the beach on Friday night.
2. We enjoyed our first bonfire with friends on Friday night.
3. First beach trip of the season.
4. First cookout of the season with Hunter and Erin, yummy burgers on the grill.
5. First flip-flop day (for me, Marty has been enjoying his already)
6. First hammock naps of the season
7. Unfortunately, first sun-burn of the season :(
I hope you were able to get out and about and enjoy this beautiful weather this weekend.