- try out some new farmers markets in the area
- install some shelves in the living room ( see inspiration picture)
- go walking in a nearby park
- visit with a fun friend from Norfolk
- have some phone dates with friends back East
- free breakfast dates with Marty at Chick-fil-a, thanks to our new neighbor who graciously shared her coupons with us :) It is nice to know people who work at Chick-fil-a
- update my MO drivers license, since I am legally Meredith Grace Grace right now, how I missed that the first time I have no idea!
- do a little Spring cleaning
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Spring Break Soon...
Next week is Spring Break! My school's calendar follows a local Christian high school's calendar, which follows Covenant Seminary's calendar; therefore, Marty and I have Spring break together! Such a blessing. Marty has to be on-call all week, so we are not able to travel anywhere. It will still be a wonderful time to slow down together. Here are some of our to do's for the week: