This year more than ever, I had felt strange about making a Christmas with list. I know it is very helpful to people who want to know things that we want to receive. I understand all the logistics behind the with list, yet this year it seems harder than most years to find anything to put on the list. I find myself wishing for things that cannot be put on a wish list. They are things that cannot be bought at a store. So here is my wish list, until I can think of a real one...
- a sleepover with my college roomies filled with late night chats, freshly baked cookies, arrested development episodes and a Starbucks run in the morning
- a family game night with my family which includes the game Clue and refried beans and lime chips
- snuggling with my dear friends new little ones LK, Caleb, Luke, and little Baby Hill ( when she arrives)
- an outdoor shopping trip in Richmond with the Cates and an Olive Garden lunch
- a crazy Christmas dinner with my HHS girls filled with life updates and the Greed game