My sweet friend Ashely, at The Pollock Potluck, tagged me in a friendly game of "internet question" tag. If you have not read her blog, you should check it out when you have some spare time. She is a new Mama, and has great advice for all things motherly, crafty, kitcheny etc. Here we go...
1. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to & why?
I would not change my name if given the choice, yet if I had to I would probably make my name into an official double name. I just love the sound of a double name.
2. What website(s) consumes most of your internet time?
Pinterest and watching TV episodes on ABC and NBC. The combination of no cable and a busy schedule means no live TV for me.
3. Is there one household chore you love to do? how about one you detest?
I don't mind doing laundry/hate cleaning the bathroom and kitchen
4. Coke or Pepsi? Diet or Regular?
Diet coke, no doubt about it! Diet Dr. Pepper has been on sale at our local grocery store and that is a close second :)
5. You have an entire day to yourself- no commitments, no responsibilities. What do you do?
Well, if we still lived in Norfolk, I would go to the beach all day. Then cook a meal and enjoy it with friends.
6. Have you ever been to Disney?
7. If you online shop, tell me where. If not, what stores do you frequent to drop some dolla dolla bills?
I am not good at shopping online, I like to touch and feel my merchandise. The one place I will shop online is Boden. I love to spend some time in Target, yet I probably spend the most money at Trader Joes and Sams right now to be honest :)
8. What are your fears?
Shots/needles, driving in crazy busy areas (the 757)
9. If you were a famous athlete, what would you be famous for?
No clue :)
10. Right-handed or left?
Right, yet I play cards with my left hand
11. 30 years from now, what does your life look like?
I will be 57, hopefully happily married with great friends and a healthy family :)