HG will be 3 months old this week on the 12th. I guess I skipped 2nd month favorites because we were away at the beach, oops. Again, I hope this helps some of you that are expecting and creating registries. We are still loving everything on the first month list. All babies are different, yet this is what we have enjoyed in the Cates home the past two months.
1. Board Books: HG loves listening to books. She looks at all the colors and pictures on the pages. The kindergarten teacher in me loves that she enjoys books at this stage. Her favorites right now are Mister Seahorse, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, and Are You My Mother?
2. Fisher Price Rainforest Activity Gym: I did not want one of these in my house. I purchased one at Target earlier, and returned it because HG was not interested. We went over to a friend's house recently and she loved this gym so much I had to order her one. This is a new toy in our house, and she has loved it! She loves all the colors, textures, and lights on this gym. It folds easily to be put away in the evenings, when I don't want to see baby stuff all over the house.
3. Aveeno Products: This has been my favorite brand so far. I love the scent, and how gentle it is on HG's skin.
4. Boden Rompers: These are the softest, sweetest pajamas. I bought another print on sale, and love them so much I will continue to buy these pjs once she grows out of the 0-3month set I have. I love that they are not footed, it is hot here in Florida!
5. Flip Diapers: We started cloth diapering around month 2. I have loved saving our family some cash, and the Flip brand with organic cloth inserts have worked wonderfully. If you are considering cloth diapering, I would love to answer any questions you may have. I was overwhelmed at first, and many friends gave me advice from their experience. That was the best way for me to learn what would work best for us.
6. Graco Pack n Play: We traveled to the beach in August. This pack n play worked great for us. It is pretty easy to assemble, and is compact in the car.
7. Advent Soothie Pacifiers: We have used these when HG goes to sleep for a nap or bedtime. They helps her soothe herself to sleep. We haven't tried any other brands yet, so I am not sure if they are the best on the market, they have just worked for us.