Weight: 17.5 lbs.
Length: 28 inches
Hair/Eyes: Dirty blonde and hazel
Clothing: 9-12 months
Flips: shortest setting, 4 snaps in...will this ever change?
HG nurses 4 times a day usually around 7,11,3,7. She eats breakfast, lunch and dinner with us. She is still a lover of all Mexican dishes, yogurt, and all veggies. She is starting to prefer to eat what we are eating, and likes the independence of feeding herself peas and carrots, beans, cherry tomatoes and such. HG naps twice a day usually around 9-11 and 1-3.
- HG loves going on walks. She points out the birds, and when she hears dogs barking she will "bark" or grunt back at them. When we ask her what the doggy says, she makes this same grunting/barking sound :)
- HG reads with her feet. She props the book up on her feet and turns the pages. HG prefers books over toys 9 times out of 10.
- She is saying Mama, Dada, more, bird, light, bye-bye. She understands everything! It is amazing to think about how her little mind can comprehend what we are telling her now. She listens when we tell her "no ma'am", and will look back at us and grin.
- HG crawls all over the house and although she can crawl on her hands and knees, she prefers to army crawl.
- HG's hair is getting curls!
- The day before her birthday she pulled up in the crib for the first time to her knees and then to standing. When she was supposed to be settling down for a nap, I heard high pitch, girly screaming, as though Zach Morris just asked her out to grab a milkshake at the Max. She was so tickled that she pulled up to standing, then proceeded to eat the crib :)
- She has 6 teeth, 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom.
- Everyone still comments on her sweet disposition. HG has a sweet soul, and a gentle spirit. Not too much upsets her except going to bed at night. She doesn't like to miss out on any fun.