Friday, June 16, 2017
Mary Margaret: 3 months
- She smiles constantly.
- She nurses every 3 hours during the day and is awake for about an hour-hour and 1/2 before wanting to nap. Naps have been less consistent than with HG since we are on the go a lot more, but if we are at home she naps in her crib.
- She is a fast nurser.
- When it is time to sleep, she needs to be rocked standing up and she fights it by crying for a few minutes before she accepts the paci and passes out quickly. Every single time like clockwork.
- She is settling into sleeping through the night, 10pm-7am, but has occasionally woken at 3 to nurse.
- She can roll from her tummy to her back.
- She coos along with singing or has a conversation by cooing.
- She loves HG and smiles when she hears her voice.
- She is mostly in 3-6 month clothes.