Mary-Margaret is 7 months old! Here's what life looks like for her now:
- She nurses every 3 hrs., and is trying solids 2-3 times a day. She eats much more solids in the afternoon and evening, and barely wants anything in the morning. She still has not taken a bottle, but is learning how to use a sippy cup with meals.
- She takes 3-4 naps a day about 1.5-2 hrs. after waking and nursing.
- She just started sitting up independently.
- Her eyes are big and bright blue.
- Hatley-Grace can still make her smile no matter what!
- She has discovered her hands and feet. She watches her hands like she is checking out her nails, and likes to chew on her toes.
- Like big sister, she is content when we are out and about.
- She has tried avocado, peas, sweet potato, butternut squash, carrots, quinoa, pears, oatmeal
apples, and some table foods as well. No real preferences yet but peas are usually a hit.